Monday, April 02, 2007

being a good steward of money

tsk. tried to account for the amount i helped debbie collect on sat, and it was once again proven that i'm a lousy *beep (or whatever sound it is that taboo makes)* steward of money. i never know where my money goes.i really think i've been dropping money or something, sigh. i should keep a ledger for myself! haha maybe my accounting would improve.... heh.

but it's a new week, and once it's over the new week will dawn - the one with the exams. another terrible issue in the lives of lazy students like me. :

in other news, my phone spent the night in the deep (and dusty) hollows behind my bed. conveniently (and clumsily) swiped it off, causing it to plunge about 1.6 metres. there was no way i could retrieve it cos my sis was sleeping below. the thing was, the phone didnt die at all, so when it fell i could see a blue light in the little gap. AND, i set the alarm for 930. so it rang but i couldnt turn it off no matter how much i wanted to sleep some more. haha it was quite an effective way of waking me up! then began the rescue mission. had to carry the heavy mattress away so that the frame would be lighter. and i actually managed to pull the frame out by myself and retrieve the poor phone. i was really quite determined to get my phone back - probably why it felt relatively easier to pull than to push, tho logically pushing should be easier. but my the time i got it back, i didn't really want to exert the same strength to push it back in. shows how powerful the mind is. we can probably accomplish a lot more if i really wanted to. but i'm too laid-back.

ok, since i woke up so early, i better make sure today is well-spent!

No comments:

Post a Comment