Thursday, September 09, 2010

Overnight Rice

So there has been rice left in the ricepot since either Saturday or Sunday night (today is Thurs).

I have been reluctant to clear it, and I didn't cook rice the first few days anyway, but apparently, neither did she.

Yesterday (Wed), we had a short exchange:
She-who-must-not-be-named: Oh you're cooking! Can you help me cook some rice?
Me (straightly): There is already rice in the ricepot.
SWMNBN: hee hee, oh mine ah? I think spoil already, I better clear.
Me: I'm not cooking rice.

Today (Thurs), 24 hours later. The rice is still in there, not forgetting the rice scoop which has a couple of grains of rice on it...

In better news, it's her last night here! Tomorrow she moves out, though her things remain for 3 more weeks.... ADIOS.

Not sure what the new girl will bring, but one can only hope for the best (though I'm actually not that hopeful based on a couple of encounters.) But nvm, it's only 1 year, I must survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment