Monday, May 22, 2006

10 things that made me smile today

20th May 2006 (Saturday)

1. waking up at 10.05am, not 8.30am, and NOT because the phone rang continuously.
2. having home-made pancakes and Ben & Jerry's for breakfast.
3. Utt offering to walk to cash control for me, at the risk of being late, but ending up walking to wadrobe for me instead.
4. danny with his ultra-friendly greeting at the boring popcorn stand
5. Seeing a baby literally trying to put his foot into his mouth for a full minute
6. John wanting to give me money for lunch when i said i didn't want a break cos i didn't have food or money. He sent me back to work after 20 mins and said he would give me another 40 min break later.
7. Nick apprearing with lunch for me!
8. This old man complimenting my popcorn-packing skills. heh.
9. Utt waiting with me for debbie at the cafeteria at almost midnight
10.Seeing debbie in the guys' apartment the next day (technically, that is)

No comments:

Post a Comment