Sunday, August 29, 2010

Yummy Delights


Got some goodies from Singapore! I didn't even know it was mid-Autumn already. And can't be that it's duan wu jie also right? But I got both Ba zhang/ nonya zhang and mooncakes!!! yay

Quite sweet of Auntie C to bring these for me, Goodwood Park somemore, so atas - I never eat before! And I can't believe D knew that I didn't like any yolk in my mooncake... how on earth did he find that out? I'm suitably impressed...

Double yay to not having to cook for the next few days... plus we had dim sum this afternoon because it was Ava's 1 month celebration (though there's ANOTHER 1 month celebration in 3 weeks, haha) and there was so much leftover I also have glutinous rice in the fridge to feast on.

In case you're wondering, I did manage to complete the Salmon challenge! Cooked the claypot rice another time, and thought those were the last of them. Lo and behold, after the freezer was defrosted, 2 more fillets appeared... grrrr!!! So bo pian, had to eat Salmon for 2 more meals. This time, I pan-fried using the sambal chilli - stingray style (sauce also lost in the freezer for many months).

No comments:

Post a Comment